lititz, pa event venue
Unique spaces for unforgettable celebrations.
From annual corporate meetings and galas to intimate bridal showers or milestone anniversaries, Elizabeth Furnace offers a variety of flexible unique event spaces suited for your celebration.
- Private Access to a Registered National Historic Landmark for your event – first time being open to the public in over 250 years
- Fully Private Property – 33 acres of lush native and manicured grounds
- Exclusive use of the property for up to 6 hours on your event day – from check in to end of event – based on a 3-hour event timeline
- Exclusive use of your choice of locations at Elizabeth Furnace for any corporate event or special occasion. Your choice of the Stiegel Stable or Charcoal Barn will reflect the price point of the venue rental.
- Options for outdoor / indoor ceremony
- Paved, landscaped, and well lit parking area for guests
- Gated entry for privacy and security
- Flexible reception space for up to 160 guests with dance floor, 180 guests without dance floor for a seated meal, or 225 guests for a cocktail reception
- USB charging ports built into the floor
- Concrete flooring with radiant heat
- Moveable pinspot lighting to shine on guest tables
- Abundance of natural light through numerous open windows
- Acoustic-treated space by an acoustician
- Four large statement chandeliers
- Moveable bar fronts
- Brand new restroom facilities with ADA accessibility
- Wifi access
- Fully climate controlled
- The Charcoal Barn can accommodate:
- Up to 115 guests for a seated meal with dance floor
- 135 guests without dance floor for a seated meal
- 180 guests for a cocktail reception
- Rustic and historic setting with open floor plan
- Large barn door entry
- Abundance of natural light to fill the space
- Crushed stone floor
- Wifi access
View Elizabeth Furnace Events Inspiration
Explore through photography of our property to spark inspiration in how to create your own unique celebration at Elizabeth Furnace.
Frequently asked questions
All events must conclude by 10:00 pm Sunday – Thursday and by 10:30 PM on Fridays and Saturdays due to the noise ordinances in our location.
You are required to provide your own alcohol for all events at Elizabeth Furnace. Our bartenders are required to serve all alcohol, open bottles on tables for self-service is not permitted. All bars must be an open bar and not cash bar. We will work with you to create an alcohol template on quantities to be provided based on your guest count and duration of event.
Under the Pennsylvania standard liquor liability protocols, shots are prohibited at Elizabeth Furnace.
Elizabeth Furnace works exclusively with our own hand-selected team from The JDK Group. We do make limited exceptions that need approved by the Elizabeth Furnace team for religious and cultural reasons.
Schedule a tour
Contact our Elizabeth Furnace team to learn more about our event inclusions and to schedule a personal tour of our private 33 acres!