lititz, pa wedding venue
Timeless setting for endless merry-making.
Exchange your “I Do’s” in the charming Garden Folly then enjoy a romantic secret-garden-style cocktail hour in the Coleman Gardens before venturing through the 18th century ice house to your vibrant reception in the Stiegel Stable. Every step you and your guests take through our historic campus will create a path of unforgettable memories you will surely cherish for a lifetime.
Wedding Open House on Sunday, June 13th
Recently engaged or still searching for your perfect wedding venue?
We invite you to join us on Sunday, June 13th for our very first Wedding Open House! You’ll get to explore 33 acres of our private woodsy estate as well as meet some of Pennsylvania’s premier wedding vendors. We can’t wait to see how you and your loved one can become a part of the Elizabeth Furnace experience!
LIMITED TICKETS: Due to the current COVID restrictions, we have two different times throughout the day for you to attend our Wedding Open House. Tickets are free but are limited!
*𝘗𝘓𝘌𝘈𝘚𝘌 𝘕𝘖𝘛𝘌: 𝘋𝘶𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘊𝘖𝘝𝘐𝘋 𝘤𝘢𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘖𝘕𝘓𝘠 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯’𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘞𝘦𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘝𝘦𝘯𝘶𝘦 𝘺𝘦𝘵. 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨!
- Private Access to a Registered National Historic Landmark for your wedding – first time being open to the public in over 250 years
- Fully Private Property – 33 acres of lush native and manicured grounds
- Exclusive use of the property for up to 12 hours on your wedding day – from check in to end of reception
- Complimentary 2 hours on property for engagement photos
- Complimentary 1 hour on property for rehearsal of ceremony prior to the wedding day
- Exclusive use of multiple locations on property – (7) spaces for full event use and (4) spaces for photos only
- Options for outdoor / indoor ceremony
- Paved, landscaped, and well lit parking area for guests
- Gated entry for privacy and security
- Option for use of Coleman Chapel for wedding ceremony service (additional fee applies)
- Stone Terrace and Firepit Located Outside of Stiegel Stable Pond Water Feature with Fountain
- Fully climate controlled and flexible reception space in the Stiegel Stable for up to 160 guests with dance floor
- Brand new restrooms with ADA accessibility Fully furnished wedding preparation areas
- Golf Cart Transport Service Around Property as Needed
- Ambient lighting throughout the entire campus Colonial-style crushed stone walkways with landscaped seating areas throughout the campus
- Flexible reception space for up to 160 guests with dance floor, 180 guests without dance floor for a seated meal, or 225 guests for a cocktail reception
- USB charging ports built into the floor
- Concrete flooring with radiant heat
- Moveable pinspot lighting to shine on guest tables
- Abundance of natural light through numerous open windows
- Acoustic-treated space by an acoustician
- Four large statement chandeliers
- Moveable bar fronts
- Brand new restroom facilities with ADA accessibility
- Wifi access
- Fully climate controlled
- The Charcoal Barn can accommodate:
- Up to 115 guests for a seated meal with dance floor
- 135 guests without dance floor for a seated meal
- 180 guests for a cocktail reception
- Rustic and historic setting with open floor plan
- Large barn door entry
- Abundance of natural light to fill the space
- Crushed stone floor
- Wifi access
Has COVID-19 affected your wedding date?
Feeling overwhelmed and wondering how to reschedule your celebration? Take a deep breath. We’re here to help you navigate through these unchartered waters. We still have a variety of weekend dates (yes, including Saturdays) still available for late summer and fall of 2020. We know this must have been an extremely difficult decision to make and work through and so we have a special offer for you. For any couples looking to keep their 2020 wedding in 2020, we have a special venue rate for you! Simply fill out the form below or email us to learn more.
We are all in this together and with each other’s support, we will come out stronger on the other side.
view elizabeth furnace wedding inspiration
Explore through photography of our property to spark inspiration in how to create your own special day at Elizabeth Furnace.
Frequently asked questions
All events must conclude by 10:00 pm Sunday – Thursday and by 10:30 PM on Fridays and Saturdays due to the noise ordinances in our location.
Yes, you can have your ceremony on site. There is not an extra fee for having your ceremony at Elizabeth Furnace.
You have exclusive use of the property for up to 12 hours on the wedding day from check in to end of reception. Please note that the event timeframe is based on a 6 hour event timeline. Additional time can be added for a fee. Check in time will be confirmed with your Event Specialist a minimum of 6 weeks prior to the event date so you can coordinate what time you would like to arrive for photos prior to your ceremony.
Your on-site rehearsal of your ceremony is included in the venue rental. Rehearsals are best scheduled on the Thursday or Friday evening before your wedding. We cannot guarantee specific date availability for your rehearsal until one month prior to your wedding due to the event schedule. It is highly recommended that your officiant be present for your on-site rehearsal.
Yes, real candles are permitted but must be kept within a vessel. Open flame is not permitted.
Yes, sparklers are allowed to be used on property outside of the buildings.
You are required to provide your own alcohol for all events at Elizabeth Furnace. Our bartenders are required to serve all alcohol, open bottles on tables for self-service is not permitted. All bars must be an open bar and not cash bar. We will work with you to create an alcohol template on quantities to be provided based on your guest count and duration of event.
Under the Pennsylvania standard liquor liability protocols, shots are prohibited at Elizabeth Furnace.
Elizabeth Furnace works exclusively with our own hand-selected team from The JDK Group. We do make limited exceptions that need approved by the Elizabeth Furnace team for religious and cultural reasons.
Yes, The JDK Group offers a complimentary group or private tasting for you, your fiancé, and two guests that occurs roughly 2-4 months before your wedding date. Group tastings occur on scheduled dates that will be shared with you once set for the upcoming season.
ready to start planning?
Contact our Elizabeth Furnace team to learn more about our wedding inclusions and to schedule a personal tour of our private 33 acres!